Digital Citizenship is a concept which helps teachers, technology leaders, and parents to understand what students should know in order to use technology appropriately. It is more than just a teaching tool; it is a way to prepare students/technology users for a society full of technology. Digital citizenship is the appropriate and responsible use of technology.
- Common Sense Media has great reviews of movies, music, apps, video games, and more. Sign up for their weekly newsletter to stay in the loop of the latest teen tech trends.
- Top 10 Tips for Tech Healthy Kids: Cyber Safety Resources
- Net Cetera: Chatting with Kids About Being Online This guide published by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) offers parents practical, developmental targeted tips to guide their children in navigating the online world.
- McGruff Online Safety for Kids
- PBS Parenting in an Internet Age
- Net Smartz
- Wired Safety Website – Parent Guide and contract
- 10 Forms of Cyberbullying (Parent)
- Cyberbullying Prevention Tips for Kids
- Internet Safety Tips for Kids (K-5)
- Cyberbullying Toolkit for Educators