Frequently Asked Questions
1. When does school begin? Student arrival begins at 7:30am. Instruction begins at 7:45am.
2. When does each school day end? Student dismissal is at 3:00pm. For reduced days, students dismiss at 11:45am.
3. What are the procedures for late students? The student and parent/guardian will enter through the main office. The parents will sign-in the student's name and time of arrival.
4. What time is breakfast served? Students are served breakfast as soon as they arrive in the morning, breakfast is complete at 7:45am.
6. What are the procedures for transportation changes? The parent/guardian needs to call the main office at ECEC by 1:30pm. School Secretary, Ms. Liggins, will notify the teacher/staff who need the information.