Welcome to Pre-K is a formal meeting with parents/guardians and teachers informing families of parent involvement and communication methods. The meeting allows for families to prepare for the pre-kindergarten school year and ask questions, if any additional information is needed.
Sample of Agenda
- Title I Federal Program Information
- Parent/Teacher/Child Compact
- How can you support your child in the classroom?
- Monthly Take Home Projects
- Emails/Phone Calls/Buzzworthy Newsletter
- Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Parent Handbook
- BEE Binders
- BEE Successful Standards in the BEE Binder
- Star Student
- Birthday Celebrations/Celebrations during the Year
- Pre-Kindergarten Curriculum
- A Peek at Pre-K