The transcript contains all high school semester grades and standardized test scores (PLAN, ACT, PSAT, SAT.) The transcript is considered official if it is stamped, sealed and mailed directly to the institution from THS. It is the student's responsibility to request in writing that a transcript be sent.
CURRENT THS STUDENTS:
• There is no charge for transcript services for currently enrolled students.
• As part of the admissions process, most colleges require an official transcript with senior schedule, GPA and class rank. You or your child can request a transcript simply by signing a form in the registrar’s office (J121).
• Seniors, please apply to the college or university BEFORE requesting a transcript. Also, senior schedules, GPA and rank ARE NOT available prior to the beginning of your senior year so we do not send transcripts for college admission until transcripts have all the required information.
• In May, students will be asked where they would like for their final transcript (completed after graduation) to be sent. They will be mailed immediately after the year end grades are finalized.
• Requests may also be made for unofficial transcripts for your personal records, scholarships, resumes, etc.
THS GRADUATES & FORMER STUDENTS:
All requests for transcripts must be made in person or in writing and accompanied by a $2.00 processing fee, payable by cash or check.
Requests should include the following information: name at the time of attendance, date of graduation or last attended, date of birth, address to mail transcript, contact information of the person requesting and signature.
Tupelo High School
4125 Golden Wave Drive
Tupelo, MS 38801