Tupelo High School

Excellence...We'll Take You There!

Today is

Subpage Photo One
Subpage Photo Two
Subpage Photo Three
Transcript Requests

The transcript contains all high school semester grades and standardized test scores (PLAN, ACT, PSAT, SAT.) The transcript is considered official if it is stamped, sealed and mailed directly to the institution from THS. It is the student's responsibility to request in writing that a transcript be sent.



         There is no charge for transcript services for currently enrolled students.

         As part of the admissions process, most colleges require an official transcript with senior schedule, GPA and class rank. You or your child can request a transcript simply by signing a form in the registrar’s office (J121).

         Seniors, please apply to the college or university BEFORE requesting a transcript. Also, senior schedules, GPA and rank ARE NOT available prior to the beginning of your senior year so we do not send transcripts for college admission until transcripts have all the required information.

         In May, students will be asked where they would like for their final transcript (completed after graduation) to be sent. They will be mailed immediately after the year end grades are finalized.

         Requests may also be made for unofficial transcripts for your personal records, scholarships, resumes, etc.




All requests for transcripts must be made in person or in writing and accompanied by a $2.00 processing fee, payable by cash or check.


Requests should include the following information: name at the time of attendance, date of graduation or last attended, date of birth, address to mail transcript, contact information of the person requesting and signature. 


  • Transcript requests should be mailed to:

            Transcript Processing

         Tupelo High School

         4125 Golden Wave Drive

         Tupelo, MS 38801 

  • Requests may also be faxed to 662-841-8987 and fee mailed separately or paid in person by a student or in-town contact.
  • Request may also be submitted through this web form. The fee should be mailed separately or paid in person by student or in-town contact.