Tupelo High School

Excellence...We'll Take You There!

Today is

Subpage Photo One
Subpage Photo Two
Subpage Photo Three

THS Procedures to Withdraw

The parent or legal guardian must contact the school registrar on the day of withdrawal.
The parent or legal guardian must sign a withdrawal form provided by the school registrar.
The student must return MacBook, textbooks and library books to the school.
A record of student's grades and services received will be provided to the parent or legal guardian at the time of withdrawal.
If the student is moving out of state a copy of the immunization records will be provided.
The Principal/Counselor/Registrar must sign the withdrawal form.
Official records will be sent to the new school upon request.