Pierce Street Elementary

Excellence...We'll Take You There!

Today is

Subpage Photo One
Subpage Photo Two
Subpage Photo Three

Register / Enroll


1.  Explanation of enrollment procedure:

  • A parent or legal guardian should contact the school counselor to request enrollment and a registration packet.
  • A parent or legal guardian must provide the necessary documentation in order for documentation to be complete.
  • Students entering kindergarten must be 5 years old on or before September 1st.
  • Students entering first grade must be 6 years old on or before September 1st.
  • School tours are available upon request.

2.  Documentation required of the parent or legal guardian at the time of registration:

    Registration is now available online through INFOSNAP. Once registration has been completed and submitted electronically, a legal parent or guardian must submit 2 proofs of residency to the appropriate school(s). New students registering in Tupelo Public Schools must submit 2 proofs of residency, birth certificate, and immunization compliance (MS) Form 121. Electronic submission of residency requirements is not a required method of submitting this information.

    This summer, you will have two options.

    -You may stop by your child's school and show your proofs of residency.  Summer school hours are 8am through 4pm.  

    -1-Stop Service will also available July 8th-19th at Milam Elementary from 11am through 6pm daily t  

    1) Show your proofs of residency for any and all students.

    2) Use a computer in our lab to register online

    Acceptable Proof of Residency includes:

    A minimum of two proofs is required of ALL students. Please provide one document from each group:

    Group 1

    • Mortgage Documents (dated within last 30 days)

    Dated during 2013:

    ·        Property Tax Display Form

    ·        Filed Homestead Exemption Application

    ·        Property Deed

    ·        Apartment or Home Lease/Agreement                        

    Group 2

    Utility Bill (dated within last 30 days)

    ·        Electric

    ·        Gas

    ·        Water

    ·        Cable

    Please note: A driver’s license, automobile registration or voter precinct identification are no longer acceptable proofs.

  • Student's Birth Certificate
  • Certification of Immunization Compliance Form 121.  This form may be obtained from the health department or your pediatrician.  Out of state transfers must take the out of state immunization record to the Lee County Health Department at 532 South Church Street in Tupelo to be issued a Mississippi Immunization Form.

3.  Registration/Enrollment forms given to parent or guardian at the time of enrollment:

  • Student Enrollment Form
  • Student Emergency Card
  • Free/Reduced Lunch Application
  • Technology Resources: Responsible Access and Use Agreement
  • TPSD Bus/Transportation Form
  • Residency Registration and Documentation Checklist