1. Explanation of enrollment procedure:
2. Documentation required of the parent or legal guardian at the time of registration:
Registration is now available online through INFOSNAP. Once registration has been completed and submitted electronically, a legal parent or guardian must submit 2 proofs of residency to the appropriate school(s). New students registering in Tupelo Public Schools must submit 2 proofs of residency, birth certificate, and immunization compliance (MS) Form 121. Electronic submission of residency requirements is not a required method of submitting this information.
This summer, you will have two options.
-You may stop by your child's school and show your proofs of residency. Summer school hours are 8am through 4pm.
-1-Stop Service will also available July 8th-19th at Milam Elementary from 11am through 6pm daily t
1) Show your proofs of residency for any and all students.
2) Use a computer in our lab to register online
Acceptable Proof of Residency includes:
A minimum of two proofs is required of ALL students. Please provide one document from each group:
Dated during 2013:
· Property Tax Display Form
· Filed Homestead Exemption Application
· Property Deed
· Apartment or Home Lease/Agreement
Utility Bill (dated within last 30 days)
Please note: A driver’s license, automobile registration or voter precinct identification are no longer acceptable proofs.
3. Registration/Enrollment forms given to parent or guardian at the time of enrollment: