The Tupelo Public School District team is committed to making sure you have the resources necessary to stay healthy throughout the course of the school year. As a result of this priority, we are proud to partner with the North Mississippi Health Services team to provide employee health clinics at two of our school sites for the school year. You can set up an appointment by e-mailing email@example.com or calling 662-377-5306, and please take advantage of these services when needed.
TPSD Employee Health Clinic Schedule
- Monday, August 26 – The employee health clinics will start back on Monday, August 26 for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Tupelo High School – The employee health clinic is open in H building across from the freshman parking lot on Mondays and Thursdays from 10:30-12:00 pm.
- Tupelo Middle School – The employee health clinic is open in a front classroom at the Civic Auditorium on Tuesday and Fridays from 10:30-12:00 pm.
- School Holiday / Weather Closures – As a reminder, the employee health clinic is closed in accordance with all TPSD holiday closures as well as any inclement weather closures.
If you are interested in seeing Nurse Practitioner Lauren Waldrop for your medical attention after the outlined hours, then you can call or e-mail to set up an appointment at the South Madison Clinic. Please see the information below:
- E-mail address – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number – 662-377-5306
- Address - 1040a South Madison