TPSD's Human Resources helps to make our district a great place to work by serving approximately 1200 employees. Our employees enjoy competitive compensation coupled with an array of benefits including the PERKS Partners Program and the TPSD Wellness Program. Our employees experience a supportive work environment that fosters professional development and excellence.
If you're interested in joining our team, visit our opportunities at SEARCH SOFT or call our office. Our hours are 7:30am-4:30pm.
- Employee Guidebook
- Active Resources
- Code of Ethics
- Employee Clinics
- Substitute Teacher Guidebook
- Public Employee's Retirement System (PERS)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- American Fidelity
- Brightview Credit Union
- Mississippi Deferred Compensation
- NMMC Wellness Center Benefit
Use the link below to resister for your Active Resources accessible online employee portal. This is available to all employees and allows you to see direct deposit statements, W2 forms, clock in/out time, tax withholding information, etc.
The Tupelo Public School District team is committed to making sure you have the resources necessary to stay healthy throughout the course of the school year. As a result of this priority, we are proud to partner with the North Mississippi Health Services team to provide employee health clinics at two of our school sites for the school year. You can set up an appointment by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 662-377-5306, and please take advantage of these services when needed.
TPSD Employee Health Clinic Schedule
- Monday, August 26 – The employee health clinics will start back on Monday, August 26 for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Tupelo High School – The employee health clinic is open in H building across from the freshman parking lot on Mondays and Thursdays from 10:30-12:00 pm.
- Tupelo Middle School – The employee health clinic is open in a front classroom at the Civic Auditorium on Tuesday and Fridays from 10:30-12:00 pm.
- School Holiday / Weather Closures – As a reminder, the employee health clinic is closed in accordance with all TPSD holiday closures as well as any inclement weather closures.
If you are interested in seeing Nurse Practitioner Lauren Waldrop for your medical attention after the outlined hours, then you can call or e-mail to set up an appointment at the South Madison Clinic. Please see the information below:
- E-mail address – email@example.com
- Phone number – 662-377-5306
- Address - 1040a South Madison
- Directors' Annual Review Forms
- Change of Status Form
- Direct Deposit Form
- Employee Departure Form
- Family Medical Request (FMLA) Leave Form
- Tax Forms
- BCBS Application Form
- Step 1- Introductory Letter
- Step 2- General Required Forms
- Step 3- Insurance Options
- Step 4-Information Only
- Step 5- Optional Retirement Savings Plans
- Employee Guidebook
James G. Turner, PHR
Director of Human Resources
445 N. Church St.
Tupelo, MS 38804
Fax (662) 841-8861
Human Resources MSIS Input Clerk
Licensure, CEU's and National Boards
Employment, online application
questions, recruiting events,
district job fairs, new employee
orientation, and substitute teacher
Insurance, retirement, changes in banking
information, and tax forms
Family Medical Leave