The Department of Curriculum and Instruction serves the students, teachers, and administrators of the Tupelo Public School district by providing leadership, service, and support in the areas of curriculum, instruction, and professional development.
Complete curriculum guides, resources, documents, and more for teachers are hosted on the TPSD Curriculum Department class in our internal learning management system, Haiku LMS. Teachers and administrators may access those resources there.
- Kindergarten Math and ELA Syllabi
- 1st Grade Math and ELA Syllabi
- 2nd Grade Math and ELA Syllabi
- 3rd-5th Grade Math and ELA Syllabi
- 5th Grade Science Syllabi
- 6th-8th Math and ELA Syllabi
- 9th-12th Pacing Guides
Department Directory Paige Tidwell
Director of School Improvement
Instructional Coach K-2