The 2016-17 school year will be filled with tremendous growth and potential for all our stakeholders - our students, teachers, parents and community members. Based on the gains we saw this past year, we hope to build on that momentum and continue those initiatives that have supported that success.
Working together and building relationships, both internally and externally, will make a difference in the lives of our students. We will continue to be guided by these core principles:
• to be driven by “if students cannot learn the way we teach, then we will teach the way they learn”
• to protect instructional time consistently and religiously
• to foster a culture where we truly expect more from ALL students
• to promote of culture of service and trust
• to establish a brisk business-like environment within our schools
• to foster a child-friendly environment but adults will be in charge
• to expect very high levels of instructional delivery
• to focus on meeting the needs of our teachers and providing them with the support to be successful
Click on the "Mission/Goals/Indicators" on the “About our District” tab to learn more on these goals.
Thank you for visiting our website and for your support of our schools. It matters!