The mission of Carver Elementary School is to provide a quality education for all students in a safe and secure learning environment. The Carver Staff is committed to providing a challenging academic program with high expectations and accountability from all students and staff.
The goal of Carver is to create an atmosphere that will promote lifelong learning, responsibility, principles of citizenship, and wise decision-making.
- All children can learn.
- Children have different learning styles.
- Children learn at different rates and times.
- Everyone deserves respect.
- Students can develop self-discipline and responsibility.
- A strong, school-parent community relationship is vital for the success of students.
- Communication is the key factor in the school-home relationship.
- The school should possess an atmosphere of warmth, happiness, and security.