TPSD's Human Resources helps to make our district a great place to work by serving approximately 1200 employees. Our employees enjoy competitive compensation coupled with an array of benefits including the PERKS Partners Program and the TPSD Wellness Program. Our employees experience a supportive work environment that fosters professional development and excellence.
If you're interested in joining our team, visit our opportunities at SEARCH SOFT or call our office. Our hours are 7:30am-4:30pm.
- Tupelo Employee Guidebook
- Substitute Teacher Guidebook
- TPSD Non Licensed & Licensed Director Performance: Appraisal - Annual Review Form
- Performance Appraisal - Self Assessment
- Family Medical Request (FMLA) Leave Form
- TPSD Change of Status Form
- Federal Tax W-4 Form
- MS Employee's Witholding Exemption Certificate
- Know Your Benefits
- Brightview Credit Union
- Code of Ethics
- American Fidelity
James G. Turner, PHR
Director of Human Resources Office Address:
445 N. Church St.
Tupelo, MS 38804
(662) 841-8887 Email email@example.com
License, CEU's and National Boards contact:
Kim McKee, Human Resources MSIS Input Clerk
Employment, Online Application Questions, Recruiting Events, District Job Fairs, New Employee Orientation and Substitute Teacher Request contact:
Insurance, Retirement, and Changes in banking information, tax forms, address/name, or FMLA contact:
Juli Nobile, Benefit Specialist